Fixed Deposit Management System
Fixed Deposit is also called term payment – where a client and a financial institution enters to an agreement to be depositing, remitting funds at certain interval and amount and the balance to accrue interest at a certain rate.
Interest earned is deposited back to the account at an agreed interval.
The System allows
- Capture term period
- Capture term payments
- Capture of flexible term interest
- Amortize expected remittance date
- Give expected returns
- Allow flexible posting of accrued amounts.
- Send reminders on due remittances
- Allow withdrawal of mature earning
- Allow withdrawal of premature earnings.