Chetu creates custom loan servicing systems, and Loan Management Systems (LMS) for banks, credit unions, and financial institutions. These systems contain robust features for loan origination, underwriting, amortization, processing, and disbursement. They also track various loan types including personal, business, student, mortgage, car, installment, payday, and cash advance
See more https://www.chetu.com/
2. Loan Book
LoanBook is a simple lending application available for various platforms like web, Windows and Linux. The goal of the application is to simplify software acquisition implementation process for simple lenders like payday lenders from months to minutes. Loanbook is powered by Jisort platform which is a fully fledged banking system for SACCOs and MFIs. Loanbook setup is as simple as:
- Setting your default country,
- Setting your currency, and
- Setting your default bank.
See more https://www.jisort.com/loanbook/
LoanPro Software provides consistent, online access and multiple access tools to help companies from the smallest buy-here-pay-here to the largest mortgage lender.
- User Accounts
- Payment gateway
- Live Armotization
See more https://www.simnang.com/loanpro/
4. LOAN SERVICING
Loan servicing soft is designed for all lending industries from private money/hard money to enterprise, high volume portfolio lenders/loan servicers.
- All Loan Types – Fixed, Step-Rate, ARM, Credit Lines, Multi-Draw
- Interest Methods – Simple Interest, Regular Periodic, Actual Days, Rule 78
- Investors – Multiple Investors or Funding Sources/Pools
- Private Money Features – Servicing Fees, Bought/Sold Rates
- RESPA, HMDA, CFPB compliance make LSS a perfect mortgage servicing software platform
- A perfect loan servicing software for private lenders
5. FinnOne Neo.
FinnOne Neo multi-channel solution helps digitize the complete loan lifecycle end to end, from initial contact with customers and helping make better credit decisions faster to comprehensive loan servicing and sophisticated delinquency management.