Communication with customers can be hectic and confusing. However, it is necessary; be it through social media, emails, calls or even SMS. In the midst of trying to find the right tool, communicating through SMS has come up on top due to the ease and convenience it holds. Bulk SMS messaging is a very useful, integral part of any marketing strategy for a company/business.
What is bulk SMS messaging?
This is the dissemination of large volumes of text messages to many users’ mobile phones. It is a service that allows businesses of all sizes to send large quantities of SMS messages to various mobile phones through different mobile networks. Simply put, bulk messaging enables you to deliver SMS to a large number of recipients at once. It is an effective way of reaching your customers despite where they are in their customer journey.
Why is bulk SMS messaging effective?
Some of the reasons why businesses use bulk SMS to reach their customers are;
- Cost-effective – Bulk SMS is an inexpensive way of marketing compared to other marketing channels, such as print and broadcast media; and even calls
- Convenient – Most mobile phone users have their phones with them throughout the day. With this, at least 9 out of every 10 people open messages sent to their phones within 3 minutes of receiving them.
- Fast and efficient – Research shows that an SMS can be delivered as fast as within 5 seconds. Therefore, bulk SMS can be used to communicate urgent important information.
- Personalization – The ability to personalize a message and connect with the recipient.
- Easy to use – The design of most bulk SMS platforms guarantees user friendliness.
A platform like Jisort Messenger has a simple interface making it friendly for anyone who would like to use the service. The user friendliness put into consideration when designing these platforms makes bulk SMS the easiest, hassle free channel to reach customers.
Bulk SMS messaging benefits a business in a number of ways such as; increase traffic, sales; increase customer engagement, referrals and so much more.
Some of the uses of bulk SMS messaging include;
- Transactional messages
- Product information
- Safety checks (password confirmation)
- News alerts
Businesses and organizations using bulk SMS
- Banks and other financial institutions
- Retail shops
- Travel Agencies
- Hotels and restaurants
- Religious institutions and NGOs
- E-commerce websites
- Healthcare provides among others
Basically, any player in any sector can use bulk SMS messaging to reach their audience. Do not be left behind. Start sending SMS messages to your customers using Jisort Messenger.