Jisort Certified Implementers
Opportunity for people with knowledge how Microfinance or Sacco runs. System implementers are effectively project managers. They work closely with developers and trainers to deliver a complete package for the client.
Some of most important skills for a Jisort implementers include:
Accounting Knowledge – comes handy during system setup
Project Management skills – depending on the size of the project, project management skills may be necessary especially for large complicated project.
Data Capture/Import/Excel – during data migration, a few tricks on handling excel data, importing data through CSV may save a lot of time for the system implementers.
Jisort is recruiting implementers for
- Microfinance institution implementation projects
- Sacco implementation projects
- Chama Implementation projects
- Lending Organization implantation projects
Jisort Implementation training course and certification is free online, on Jisort eLearning Portal.
The course basically consist of
- Introduction to accounting and financial reporting
- Excel/spreadsheet Data modelling techniques
- Data Validation and verification
- Jisort Training Course
Top Implementers for the month
Dan – [email protected]
Beth – [email protected]
Eric- [email protected]