Lending has been made easier with the presence of various softwares that are only a click away. However, it is important to ask yourself, which system fits your institution best?
Let’s review Zoho Loaner and Loan Book
- Zoho Loaner has a 15-day free trial (no credit card information required). This is not the same case for loanbook, since it’s a free platform.
- Loanbook is free and available for download on the microsoft store (http://bit.ly/2vtz7OE) and for linux download (http://bit.ly/2TctPjG). The web version of loan book is accessed via http://bit.ly/38lCt3C. For Zoho Loaner (https://bit.ly/2y2uhJ7) it’s only accessed via the web.
- Zoho Loaner has different packages based on you demand like the number of Apps, records and the number of users you will have. For loanbook, all you need is to sign up and start lending.
- Due to it’s complexity, Zoho loaner gives you different features based on the package you are in but for Loanbook, it’s a simple lending software that can be used by anyone.
- Loanbook is simple and there not support intensive as compared to Zoho loaner which requires some technical support. The support is based on the package you subscribed to.
- Both systems are secure and therefore you don’t have to worry about data security.
When you run a business, you run a lot of things simultaneously. Getting a system that is pocket friendly, effective and reliable is therefore paramount for you.